skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brothers' Blog

a blog of our homeschool projects and field trips

Monday, December 01, 2008

Today

Today, we went with our friend, Aerin, to the last park that I wrote about. But this time, we went across the park, around the tennis court, and there's a park with a tire swing, and best of all, a HUGE zip line, it's totally AWESOME!
Posted by Jax and company at 4:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Place the States



Links

  • tppc
  • pokemon
  • Bionicle
  • highlights
  • Mom's Blog
  • Dad's Blog
  • Starfall
  • Transformers
  • IKnowThat
  • Amazon Wish List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
  • ▼  2008 (146)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • THE KISSER!
      • My, I mean Dad's idea, wait, no... Dad and my idea...
      • Wining like crazy
      • Devin and I
      • Today
      • LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM THAT GHOSTS WERE EVERYWER...
      • Chris and the Pokemon
      • Tissue face!
      • Bored
      • Today I'm going to finally take a break from the o...
      • Yesterday
      • Geo-caching
      • Yesterday I took a REALLY nasty fall!!! We went G...
      • Isaiah, Morgan, and Devin
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (38)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2007 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (14)

counter