Wednesday, August 27, 2008

more about comand&conquer

I'll tell you some more about command&conquer the "fun computer game"(he-he.). I like "command&conquer:generals",because you can play as GLA, and you don't have to worry about building power plants, because you start with no power, and for the rest of the game, still, no power, but you never use any power!



Oh I was just about to wright "by Chas" but I forgot to tell you, when you play as GLA, you can buy a scud storm launcher, and launch huge clusters of scud missiles.





And finally, finally, by Chas

1 comment:

The WilsonFam said...

(This is from Devin typed by hi mommy)sometimes the bad destroy me and it says you have been defeated. I love command and conquer and I like it its cool. Dr frax, my daddy can defeat him. I like the little boom booms from the tanks and i like it that you can pick anyone you want they are really awesome ad the tanks are cool. I might defeat dr flax and it might be over any second. I miss you Love Devin

Place the States