Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Today I lost my tooth. It was one of the front ones... It has been wiggly for about a year and one day. The one next to it will probably come out next. I have a new tooth coming in behind the one next to it.Simon and Mia keep getting in my tooth pictures.I don't know if there's much more I could say about a tooth.

3 comments:

Jax and company said...

Yeah Chas! I am so proud of you! You were so brave and grown-up when your tooth fell out. I could tell your brother and sister were proud too. You are such a good example to them. Love,
Mom

nana judith said...

Hi, Charlie Rascal!!! wow, lost a tooth! Mia and Simon are so cute standing beside you. They look like they were wishing they could lose a tooth, too.
Smile big and take lots of pictures!

Mary Ellen said...

Yay Charlie! I remember your tooth being loose when you visited us in New York. I'm sure Simon and Mia are looking forward to losing their baby teeth too.

Place the States