skip to main | skip to sidebar

Brothers' Blog

a blog of our homeschool projects and field trips

Thursday, January 24, 2008





I was diving today! I really like swim lessons. My teacher is Sandy. I am in Level Three now.
Posted by CAL and SCL at 9:16 AM

1 comment:

nana judith said...

HOLY COW!!!!!! What a fantastic dive! Charles, you were excellent,and not afraid to go into the water head first....very good.

9:52 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Place the States



Links

  • tppc
  • pokemon
  • Bionicle
  • highlights
  • Mom's Blog
  • Dad's Blog
  • Starfall
  • Transformers
  • IKnowThat
  • Amazon Wish List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
  • ▼  2008 (146)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (38)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Simon's Octopus Garden
      • I was diving today! I really like swim lessons. ...
      • my missing tooth
      • Today I lost my tooth. It was one of the front on...
  • ►  2007 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (14)

counter