skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brothers' Blog
a blog of our homeschool projects and field trips
Saturday, April 07, 2007
the backyard bugs
A week ago we found 2 spiders. We were doing bubbles,then I stopped,I saw a spider,I called Simon over,he watched the spider, I found another spider, I called over Simon the 2'nd time. 1 was crawling, the other 1 was on the bricks. by chas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Place the States
Links
tppc
pokemon
Bionicle
highlights
Mom's Blog
Dad's Blog
Starfall
Transformers
IKnowThat
Amazon Wish List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
2008
(146)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(32)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(34)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(3)
model robot with construx building set
Simon's Easter Post
the backyard bugs
►
March
(14)
counter
No comments:
Post a Comment