Hi I'm cal. I'm six years old. I school at home and I like to be creative. I have a cat and a dog. I have a brother and sister. I plan to post journal entries on this blog.
Hi, Charles...Wow, you are a blogger! That's exciting. I liked your journal. You are pretty clever, scanning and posting your journal like that. I hear that it is snowing there again. Also, I am getting ready to have you come visit. I will buy Taquitas and some other good surprises...maybe eyeball bubble gum and gummy rats...or maybe we can make a special desert called 'worms in the dirt' or 'ants on a log' lots of love and see ya later, alligator!
1 comment:
Hi, Charles...Wow, you are a blogger! That's exciting. I liked your journal. You are pretty clever, scanning and posting your journal like that. I hear that it is snowing there again. Also, I am getting ready to have you come visit. I will buy Taquitas and some other good surprises...maybe eyeball bubble gum and gummy rats...or maybe we can make a special desert called 'worms in the dirt' or 'ants on a log' lots of love and see ya later, alligator!
Post a Comment